GoCitizen Course Enrollment:
Enrollment Opens Fall 2024
A person may enroll in the same course as their spouse or household family member (e.g. sibling/parent), in either the same year or a different year, for a minimal administrative fee of $100 for the second person (the first person must have paid full tuition rate). Physical curriculum materials are shared, or you may purchase a second set at additional cost. For 3 or more family members, please contact the office for rates.
Discounted Group Rates
Special group rates are available based on bulk enrollment. Please contact the office to request the “Discounted Group-Rate Agreement” document.
Repeat Enrollment Rate
A student who repeats enrollment of a course, after previous failing or dropping the course, may re-enroll at the discounted repeat enrollment rate of $100 plus unpaid tuition balance, if applicable.
The $50 auditor rate is available to GoCitizen graduates who wish to audit (attend informally, not for academic credit) a course they have previously received completion credit for. Click for Auditor Rate
Late Registration Fee
Enrollment past course start is subject to review and a $50 late fee for the additional administrative costs.
A fee of $10 will be added to late/declined tuition payments. Should your credit/debit card be replaced, please provide the office with updated payment info before your scheduled payment date.
Payment plans are available for all students in both years of the course. Students enrolling in GoCitizen200 are eligible to apply for a scholarship which may cover up to 50% of tuition. Click for More Info
School Refund Policy
- For tuition paid in full in advance: A pro-rated refund will be determined based on disenrollment date, less a $100 cancellation fee and the cost of the curriculum. The curriculum is yours to keep. You may repeat the course for a minimal administrative fee of $100 plus any unpaid tuition balance if applicable.
- For monthly payment plans: A $100 cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card on file. Future scheduled payments will be cancelled. The curriculum is yours to keep. You may repeat the course for a minimal administrative fee of $100 plus any unpaid tuition balance.
- For couples/family: If one person disenrolls, the $100 cancellation fee is covered by their $100 non-refundable administrative fee. They may repeat the course for a minimal administrative fee of $100. If person 2 also disenrolls, their refund follows the standard refund policies above. In all instances, the curriculum is yours to keep.
- Introductory Modules are non-refundable but the curriculum received is yours to keep.
- Re-enrollment: Disenrolled students are welcome to repeat the course for a minimal administrative fee of $100 plus any tuition balance, if applicable.
Please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-578-7700.